Knowmad Adventures and Bikepackers Magazine is proud to announce an incredible group trip to Peru. We will bikepack through awe-inspiring scenery in Peru’s Sacred Valley of the Incas, passing through small Andean villages, snowcapped peaks and ancient ruins. On this incredible ten-day trip you will get well off the beaten path while biking nearly 100 miles and camping amongst some of Peru’s most breathtaking scenery. Don’t miss this opportunity to join Bikepackers Magazine Co-founders and exceptional local guides on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure as we bike through this stunning country, stand up paddle board on Andean lakes, explore Machu Picchu, walk the cobble-stoned streets of Cusco, zip line above the Sacred Valley and much more.
- Bike from the Tika Tika pass to your campsite alongside the clear waters of Piuray Lake, nestled amongst snowcapped Andean peaks
- Stand up paddle board during sunset in the Sacred Valley of the Inca
- Ride through Andean villages and farms to the very scenic Huaypo lake
- Ride to the massive agricultural terraces of Moray and the Maras salt mines
- Climb a via ferrata (a protected climbing route) to where you will zipline above the Sacred Valley
- Explore awe-inspiring Machu Picchu
- Walk through the cobblestoned streets of colonial Cusco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dates: April 24th – May 3rd, 2015
- Trip Price: $2,635*
- $1,200 – $1,600** Estimated airfare costs. It is estimated international air will be between $800 and $1,200 depending on location and time of booking. Regional flights within Peru are estimated at $400.
Hasta Pronto, Knowmad Adventurers
Knowmad Adventures works closely with independent-minded travelers creating innovative trips to South America. Our specialists in Patagonia, Chile, Machu Picchu, Peru, Argentina, the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador and Antarctica are eager to collaborate and create a trip as unique and authentic as you are, and our experienced South American operations team guarantees you get an insider’s perspective, superior values, and a flawlessly operated trip.