We have worked around the clock and negotiated with countless partners and suppliers in order to be able to offer very flexible booking, payment, and cancellation terms so you can not only dream of brighter days ahead, but plan and book confidently so you have something amazing on the horizon. Book now until June 1st with only a 10% deposit, fully refundable until 95 days prior to departure.
This revised policy for new bookings made before June 1st ensures you will be able plan your dream adventures to come without financial risk! Get something on your calendar to look forward to, and support the South America travel community while you do so. See details below or reach out to your Knowmad Trip Specialist.*
*Booking Policy Conditions:
- 10% deposit is fully refundable until 95 days prior to departure for most trips.
- Galapagos cruises & Australis cruises are refundable until 125 days prior to departure.
- Any refunds will be for full deposit, minus 4% CC fees for deposit payments made by credit card. We encourage deposit payments made by check, to avoid those fees.
- We worked tirelessly to negotiate with Knowmad’s most common partners & suppliers to align with these policies, however some exceptions may apply. Your Trip Specialist will notify you of any exceptions to the above policies, prior to your booking & deposit payment.
- For most Inca Trail trips, it’s necessary that we purchase permits right away once you have booked the trip, in order to ensure your space. Your Trip Specialist will communicate details of any non-refundable permit costs prior to your booking.
- Once within 95 days (125 for cruises) of your trip, standard Knowmad terms & conditions will apply along with standard final payment dates, which are generally 45 or 75 days prior to departure.
- Confirmed bookings must be postmarked or received no later than May 31, 2020. Fully completed Registration Forms and deposit payment constitute a confirmed booking.
- Cannot be retroactively applied to past bookings or trips.
If you’re interested in crafting a private & custom adventure to South America, reach out to our Trip Specialists at 612-315-2894 or fill out the short form below to begin planning today!
Still unsure about getting future adventures on the books? Take a look at our 5 Reasons to Start Planning Your 2021 Adventure.
Knowmad Adventures works closely with independent-minded travelers creating innovative trips to South America. Our specialists in Patagonia, Chile, Machu Picchu, Peru, Argentina, the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador and Antarctica are eager to collaborate and create a trip as unique and authentic as you are, and our experienced South American operations team guarantees you get an insider’s perspective, superior values, and a flawlessly-operated trip.